Landingi is a popular marketing platform.
Today we are going to take a look at its:
Wondering if it is the right tool for your business?
TL;DR Overview of Landingi Review
In a hurry? No worries. Here’s the TL;DR version of our Landingi review…
- Landingi used to be a landing page builder but now the app also offers a variety of other features.
- Its landing page builder remains its main strength. It includes features such as a drag-and-drop editor, a thank you page creator, and 300+ landing page templates.
- Landingi also comes with a pop-up builder which includes features such as triggering options, seamless integrations with popular email marketing apps, and 100+ pop-up templates
- You can use Landingi to build sales funnels but its funnel building functionality appears to be quite basic.
- The company offers a variety of integrations with popular email marketing apps, CRM apps, payment systems, and more.
- We believe that the best alternative for Landingi is ClickFunnels. Want to build sales funnels? That’s what we are all about!
What is Landingi?
The team behind Landingi launched their MVP in 2012.
Their offer resonated with their target audience so they officially launched the company in 2013 and have been working on Landingi ever since.
At first, Landingi was a simple landing page builder but the company has expanded the app’s functionality over the years, now branding it as “your go-to marketing solution”.
Of course, whenever a startup that specializes in one thing starts expanding into other areas, there’s a risk of the company falling into the “Jack of all trades, master of none” trap.
Did Landingi manage to avoid it?
We’ll let you decide that.
Here are some of Landingi’s most noteworthy features.
Landing Page Builder
Landingi has a drag-and-drop landing builder that makes it easy for non-programmers to create beautiful landing pages.
Here’s a simple five-step process that you need to follow to go from zero to a ready-to-use landing page:
- Pick the template. There’s a collection of more than 300 templates to choose from. They are divided into categories. All you need to do is decide which category fits your industry the best, browse through it, and pick a template.
- Adjust it to your needs. Once you have chosen a template, it’s time to start customizing. You can add copy, images, and videos, as well as various other elements such as opt-in forms and call-to-action buttons. You can use items from the Landingi library which includes more than 5,000 free assets. It’s worth noting that there’s also a mobile view option that allows you to see how your landing page will look on mobile devices.
- Think the form over. Create an opt-in form for your landing page by dropping the form widget on it and then customizing it.
- Say “Thank You” for the conversion. Create a thank you page that will be displayed when a visitor signs up using the opt-in form. Interestingly, Landingi provide a thank you page creator with their landing page builder, which makes it easy to create a thank you page for each landing page that you make.
- Launch your landing page. You can publish your landing page with one click. It goes live on a Landingi domain by default but you can also add a custom domain or use the WordPress plugin to publish it on your WordPress website.
As we have already mentioned, Landingi was initially a landing page building app, so it’s no wonder that its landing page builder is excellent. It’s intuitive, powerful, and offers unlimited creative freedom.
In fact, in the last three years, the company has received a lot of recognition for this feature, and deservedly so.
Landingi’s pop-up builder allows you to create high-converting pop-ups that you can then use to generate leads on your website.
Here are some of its features:
- Pop-up templates. There are more than 100 proven pop-up templates that you can choose from.
- Triggering options. You can decide exactly when you want each pop-up to be displayed.
- Embedding. You can add pop-ups to ecommerce systems, web pages, and landing pages.
- Seamless integrations. It’s easy to connect your pop-ups with your email marketing software.
- Analytics. You can see metrics such as visit count, lead count, and conversion rate.
Selling Digital Products
You can use landing pages not only to generate leads but also to sell digital products.
Landingi allows you to connect landing pages to PayPal and Stripe, add products to them, set prices, add “Buy” buttons, and then manage your orders on the within the platform.
Need a calendar app to manage your marketing campaigns, events, product launches, etc.?
Landingi has a scheduler feature that you can use to keep track of everything and stay on top of it all.
Landing pages aren’t set-it-and-forget-it type of things. They are works-in-progress that need to be continuously optimized.
Landingi offers A/B testing functionality which means that you won’t need to pay separately for an A/B testing app.
When you get someone’s email address, you need to nurture that lead if you want to convert them into a paying customer.
Landingi has an autoresponder feature that can help with that: it allows you to set up a message that is automatically sent to new leads after they subscribe to your email list.
Landingi sends the data collected through opt-in forms to your lead inbox where you can easily review it.
This feature is useful when you want to get the bird’s-eye-view picture of your lead generation process.
With Landingi, not only you can build landing pages, but you can also combine those landing pages into various funnels.
However, it appears that the app’s funnel building functionality is rather basic, especially compared with others tools on the market such as ClickFunnels.
Want your team members to use Landingi but the cost of getting each person their own account seems prohibitive and you don’t feel comfortable with everyone using your account?
This is where the subaccounts feature comes in handy. You can create subaccounts for each team member. That way, everyone will get access to the software without you having to pay for a bunch of separate accounts.
This list is not exhaustive. It simply highlights some of the more noteworthy integrations that Landingi offers.
- Email marketing integrations. You can connect Landingi to a variety of popular email marketing apps. The list includes ActiveCampaign, Aweber, Campaign Monitor, ConvertKit, Drip, Freshmail, GetResponse, MailChimp, and MailerLite.
- CRM and sales integrations. You can connect Landingi to quite a few popular customer relationship management (CRM) and sales apps. The list includes Egito CRM, HubSpot, LeadsBridge, Livespace, Ohmylead, Pipedrive, Salesforce, SalesFlare, SALESmanago, ZenDesk Sell, and ZOHO CRM.
- Callback and chat integrations. You can connect Landingi to several popular callback and chat apps. The list includes CallPage, Dzinga, FreshChat, Intercom, LiveChat, Ringy, and ZenDesk chat.
- Analytics and tracking integrations. You can connect Landingi to popular analytics and tracking apps. The list includes Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Heap Analytics, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, Google Ads Conversion, and Piwik.
- Other integrations. There are also several integrations that don’t fall into any of the categories we have just discussed. The list includes PayPal, Facebook tab, Shopify, Webhook, WordPress, and Zapier.
It’s worth noting that the Zapier integration allows you to instantly connect Landingi to over 3,000 web apps which provides limitless possibilities for workflow automation.
You can learn more at Zapier’s Landingi page.
Landingi offers three pricing plans:
- Create plan. This plan is meant for solopreneurs and small businesses and helps them create high-converting campaigns that increase sales.
- Automate plan. This plan is meant for marketing professionals and helps them automate business processes and boost conversions at every stage of the customer’s journey.
- Agency plan. This plan is meant for agencies, integrators and resellers and helps them launch offers and scale customer service.
It’s worth noting that they all come with a free 14-day trial so there’s no risk in trying them out.
Now let’s take a closer look at each of these plans…
The Create plan is the most basic of the three.
Its key features include:
- Landing page and pop-up builder.
- 400+ landing page templates.
- CRM/sales and email integrations.
- WordPress plugin.
It comes with unlimited conversions, unlimited landing pages, 50,000 unique visitors per month, and 10 custom domains. A one-time migration service is also included.
This plan has four payment options:
- $89/month when billed every month.
- $89/month when billed every 3 months.
- $65/month when billed every 6 months.
- $55/month when billed every 12 months.
The month-to-month price seems to be quite steep given that the Create plan offers limited functionality.
For example, it doesn’t include funnels, while we offer 20 funnels with our most affordable plan which costs only $8 more ($97/month).
That being said, if you pay annually, then it is a much better deal.
The Automate plan is the middle option in terms of both price and functionality.
It includes everything in the Create plan plus various additional features such as:
- A/B/x testing.
- Campaign scheduler.
- Smart sections.
It also comes with unlimited conversions, unlimited landing pages, and a one-time migration service just like the Create plan.
However, the traffic limit and the number of custom domains limit is two times higher, allowing for 100,000 unique visitors per month and 20 custom domains.
This plan has four payment options:
- $127/month when billed every month.
- $127/month when billed every 3 months.
- $95/month when billed every 6 months.
- $79/month when billed every 12 months.
The functionality included in the Automate plan is enough to make money online through sales funnels. It does seem a bit basic compared to other options such as ClickFunnels, though.
That being said, the price seems fair, especially if you pay annually.
The Agency plan is the most advanced and the most expensive option.
As the name suggests, it’s geared towards agencies, so if you aren’t working with clients then it’s probably an overkill in terms of functionality.
It includes everything in the Automate plan as well as various additional features such as:
- Accounts for customers.
- White label solutions.
- Priority support.
- API to create subaccounts.
- Custom images and templates.
Just like the Create and Automate plans, it comes with unlimited conversions, unlimited landing pages, and a one-time migration service.
However, the traffic limit and custom domain limit are much higher, allowing for 300,000 unique visitors per month and 30 custom domains. Plus, you can also have up to 10 subaccounts.
This plan has four payment options:
- $199/month when billed every month.
- $189/month when billed every 3 months.
- $169/month when billed every 6 months.
- $149/month when billed every 12 months.
The price of this plan also seems fair, especially considering that this option is meant for agencies.
Okay, but what happens if you want to handle more traffic, have more domains, or set up more subaccounts than your plan allows?
You have two options:
- Upgrade to a more expensive plan.
- Pay for a power up.
Power ups are upgrades on the limits of your current plan:
- +50,000 unique visitors per month for an extra $15/month.
- +10 custom domains for an extra $15/month.
- +1 subaccount for an extra $15/month.
These can come in handy when you are dealing with a temporary situation that doesn’t require a plan upgrade (e.g. you are expecting a surge in traffic because you know that your company will be covered by a popular media outlet).
Landingi Case Study & Reviews
We always try to be as objective as we can when we are reviewing our competitors’ products.
But honestly, we believe that ClickFunnels is the best funnel building app in the world, which inevitably makes us biased.
That’s why we encourage you to check out third-party reviews of Landingi as well. It will help you get a better understanding of whether or not it is the right tool for your business.
You can start with this video review:
The Best Landingi Alternative
We have already mentioned that we believe that ClickFunnels is the best funnel builder in the world so you probably won’t be surprised to learn that we think it’s also the best alternative to Landingi.
When our co-founders, Todd Dickerson and Russel Brunson, came up with the idea for ClickFunnels back in 2014, they both had over a decade of experience in selling online through sales funnels.
Sure, landing pages are great, they are an essential element of an effective sales funnel. But our co-founders realized that building pretty landing pages wasn’t enough to make money online. That’s why they didn’t launch yet another landing page builder.
Todd and Russel knew that sales funnels were the most effective way to grow an online business, which is why they focused on creating software that allowed people to easily build them.
Our co-founders also practiced what they preached. They used sales funnels built with ClickFunnels software to grow the company from zero to $100 million in annual revenue in just three years.
Moreover, they also helped thousands upon thousands of ClickFunnels customers to grow their businesses using sales funnels.
In fact, last year alone 263 people have generated over $1,000,000 in revenue within the sales funnels that they have built using our software. And these are just the ones we know about.
In short: This stuff works. The proof is in the pudding.
Want to grow your online business faster than you ever thought possible? Then you should check out our software.
Our co-founders used it to grow the company to $100 million in annual revenue. You can use it to take your business to the next level. Sky is the limit!
Is Landingi Right For You?
Landingi is a decent landing page building app.
Sure, it has other functionality as well, so you can use it to build sales funnels. But it wasn’t created with that in mind.
Meanwhile, ClickFunnels was a funnel building app from day one, which is why building effective sales funnels with it is so easy.
After all, we have spent the last 7 years obsessively A/B testing every possible sales funnel element, so we know what works and what doesn’t. And we have put all that knowledge into our software.
So don’t hesitate. Sign up for our FREE 14-day trial. You won’t regret it.