Kyvio is an all-in-one marketing platform that provides the tools that you need to build an online business.
Today we are going to take a look at its:
Wondering if this is the right solution for your company?
TL;DR Overview of Kyvio Review
In a hurry? No worries. Here’s the TL;DR version of our Kyvio review…
- Kyvio is an all-in-one marketing platform but it is a funnel building app first and foremost.
- Its funnel building functionality includes a drag-and-drop page editor, a variety of funnel and page templates, split testing, and more.
- It has an in-built email marketing functionality that allows you to build your list, set up an email autoresponder, and send broadcast messages.
- You can also build and manage membership sites. Noteworthy features include a membership site editor, membership site automation, and various pricing options.
- Kyvio allows you to create an affiliate program and manage it in one convenient dashboard. Interestingly, you can offer commissions not only to your affiliates but also to their sub-affiliates. This can help you expand your affiliate network.
- At the moment of writing, the company doesn’t seem to provide pricing information on their website, but according to a recent review, it has three plans: Basic at $29/month, Business at $69/month, and Pro at $149/month.
- They don’t offer a free trial but they do offer a 14-day trial for just $1.
- We believe that the best alternative to Kyvio is ClickFunnels. When you sign up for ClickFunnels you get access to state-of-the-art funnel building software + world-class online marketing training + an amazing community full of ambitious entrepreneurs just like you.
What is Kyvio?
Kyvio, previously known as InstaSuite, is an all-in-one marketing platform that provides the tools that you need to build an online business.
It was soft-launched in October 2016 as Instasuite, opened to the public in April 2017, and rebranded to Kivyo in December 2017.
It’s worth noting that the company changed hands at least once:
- It was created by Suzanna Theresia and her development team in Indonesia in 2015-2016.
- Neil Napier and Steven van der Peijl joined it in January 2017.
- Neil Napier and Steven van der Peijl took full ownership of InstaSuite in November 2017.
A change of ownership, a complete rebranding, and the total makeover that Kiyvio got in 2018 when the team started redeveloping it from scratch can be interpreted in two ways.
On the one hand, this could raise concerns about the company’s stability but on the other hand it could be seen as proof of Kyvio’s commitment to innovation.
It’s probably safe to assume that the owners of the company would agree with the latter interpretation.
In fact, they believe that Kyvio is an “accelerator for the global society switch from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy” and claim to “promote abundance mindset and help Kyvians solve crucial societal problems in an adaptive world.”
They do so by offering funnel building, email marketing, and affiliate marketing tools, as well as membership site functionality.
Here are some of Kyvio’s most noteworthy features.
Kyvio is a funnel builder app first and foremost and it has all the features that you would expect:
- Drag and drop page builder. You can create various pages for your funnel by simply dragging and dropping the elements that you want to add. You don’t need to know how to code to use this page builder.
- Pre-made funnel templates. Building an entire funnel from scratch can be quite a challenge, especially if you don’t have any web design skills. You could hire a web designer to create the pages for you but that would likely be expensive. However, with Kyvio, you can simply use templates created by the company’s designers.
- Responsive designs. Over 90% of the global Internet population use a mobile device to go online and over 50% of global web traffic is mobile. This means that you need to make sure that every page in your sales funnel looks great both on desktop and on mobile. Kyvio makes this easy because their pages are responsive, which means that they display properly on all devices.
- Building pages from scratch. But what if you do have web design and coding skills and want to build pages from scratch instead of using pre-made templates? No problem. You can do that by integrating custom HTML and CSS.
- Split testing. Split testing, also known as A/B testing, is a method for optimizing web pages for conversions. You create two variants of the same page, split the traffic between them, and then keep the variant that converted the best. This is an essential practice for building high-converting sales funnels. Kyvio offers in-built split testing functionality so you won’t need to pay for a separate tool.
- Unlimited pages. Sales funnels differ depending on what their purpose is. Some funnels are super short and consist of just a few pages, meanwhile, others are more sophisticated and have more pages. Kyvio allows you to have as many pages in each funnel as you want, so you won’t have to worry about hitting a page limit.
Membership websites allow you to build a stream of recurring revenue that is more stable than the revenue that you get from one-off sales.
It’s a simple yet lucrative business model: people pay you a monthly fee to get access to an exclusive online community.
- Complete automation. You can create user accounts manually but you can also automate the entire process if that’s what you prefer. This is valuable because managing things like that manually becomes impossible once your community grows past a certain point.
- Unlimited membership sites. You can add as many pages and modules to each membership site as you want.
- List building. You can automatically add your members to your email list and send them a sequence of automated emails known as email autoresponder. This helps you to add value, keep them updated, and bring them back if they haven’t logged on in a while.
- Multiple price levels. You are free to experiment with pricing by offering your customers discounts and coupons. You can even give products away if you want to.
- Theme selector. There’s no need to create the design of your membership site from scratch because you can simply choose one of the several pre-made themes.
- Membership site editor. Once you have chosen a theme for your membership site, you can use the site editor to customize it any way you want.
Email marketing is the most effective form of online marketing there is. Research shows that the average email marketing ROI for every £1 spent is £35.41.
Kyvio comes with an in-built email marketing tool that allows you to build an email list, create an autoresponder, and send emails to your subscribers.
Here are some of its features:
- Unlimited lists. You can have as many email lists as you want. This is handy when you are running several marketing campaigns at the same time and don’t want to put all those leads on the same email list.
- Personalization tokens. Personalizing your emails by using the subscriber’s name in them (e.g. “Hello, Jane!” instead of just “Hello!”) can help increase your open rate and your click-through rate.
- Lead generation. You can collect email addresses as well as upload existing contacts into Kyvio.
- SMTP. Want to connect your own SMTP? No problem.
- Reporting. Your email marketing campaigns need to be data-driven if you want them to be effective. Kyvio makes it easy to analyze the data and see what works and what doesn’t.
- Blacklist. Bogus email addresses associated with dodgy websites are the scourge of email marketing. You’d be surprised how common fake signups are. Kyvio allows you to blacklist both email addresses and domains which helps to combat this problem.
- Segmentation. Segmentation helps you create email marketing campaigns that you only send to subscribers that meet specific criteria. Keep in mind that the more tailored your emails are to each individual, the more engaged your email list will be.
- Automation. You can set Kyvio up to automatically delete contacts from other lists once they have been added to a new one. This helps to avoid sending people duplicate or irrelevant messages.
Affiliate marketing can be a great way to grow your company.
You create an affiliate program, encourage people to promote your product to their audiences, and pay them a commission on each sale.
Kyvio allows you to recruit affiliates and manage your affiliate network without any third-party integrations.
Here are some of its affiliate marketing features:
- Unlimited affiliates. You can have as many affiliates as you want which makes growing your business through affiliate marketing easy.
- 2-tier affiliate program. You can offer commissions not only to your affiliates but also to their sub-affiliates which helps to expand your network.
- Referral tracker. Every affiliate is given their own referral link that you then use to identify the customers that they have sent your way. You can track these links to see where the traffic is coming from. This can help you figure out the most effective ways to promote your product.
- Affiliate promotion tools. You need to provide support to your affiliates if you want them to bring you customers. This includes giving them access to your marketing materials such as email templates, banners, and so on. You can upload all this stuff to Kyvio and then share it with your affiliates.
- Self-managed affiliate dashboard. You can see everything that is going on with your affiliate program in one dashboard and manage it from there.
Kyvio don’t seem to provide information about integrations on their website.
That being said, you can connect Kyvio with Zapier, which will then give you access to a wide variety of integrations with popular web apps.
- Email marketing integrations with apps like Mailchimp, Aweber, ConvertKit, and more.
- Webinar integrations with GoToWebinar, Webinar Ninja, and EasyWebinar.
- Payment processor integrations with PayPal and Stripe.
You can see the entire list of integrations on Zapier’s Kyvio page.
Bizarrely, at the time of writing, when you click on the “Pricing” tab in Kyvio’s navigation bar, you are taken to a sales page for a tool called Funnelvio, so we can’t see Kyvio’s pricing at the moment.
However, here is the pricing structure that was described in a recent review by Flynn Rey in Powderswille Post:
- Kyvio Basic at $29/month.
- Kyvio Business at $69/month.
- Kyvio Pro at $149/month.
There was a 14-day trial that cost $1.
Flynn also mentioned Kyvio’s refund policy, which included a 30-day money-back guarantee.
That’s great if you want to try out different plans to see which one meets your needs best.
All that being said, we don’t know if these prices still apply, since the company doesn’t seem to display pricing information on their website at this point in time.
Kyvio Case Study & Reviews
We’ll keep it real:
We believe that ClickFunnels is the best funnel builder out there, which means that we are biased when it comes to other funnel builders.
That’s why we want to encourage you to take a look at third-party reviews. It will help you better understand the pros and cons of using Kyvio.
You can start with this Kivyo review:
The Best Kyvio Alternative
When you sign up for Kyvio, you get access to a decent funnel builder app.
But the truth is that software alone isn’t enough to build a successful online business.
You also need to know how to attract people to your website, convert them into leads, then into paying customers, and then into repeat customers.
Moreover, entrepreneurship can be a lonely path, which is why it’s so important to surround yourself with people who share your dream of making money online.
That’s why here at ClickFunnels we offer so much more than just a funnel building app. Yes, our funnel building software is state-of-the-art. We believe it’s the best in the world.
But when you sign up, you also get access to hours upon hours of premium training material from some of the top business and personal development minds in the world.
For example, our co-founder Russel Brunson has used sales funnels to grow ClickFunnels from zero to $100 million in annual revenue in just three years.
And now he’s teaching our customers how they can apply those same principles to grow their own businesses. Want to learn from him? You can.
Our FunnelFlix training platform features courses where Russel shares what he knows about online marketing.
Moreover, when you sign up for ClickFunnels, you join a supportive community of ambitious entrepreneurs.
So if you want to get access to cutting-edge funnel building software, get a world-class education on online marketing, and become a part of an amazing community, then be sure to check out ClickFunnels.
You won’t regret it.
Is Kyvio Right For You?
Kyvio is a decent funnel building app. You can certainly make money online using it. But is it the best option on the market?
We don’t think so. Their website doesn’t provide all the information that you need to make a decision, the functionality they offer seems to be quite limited, and it’s unclear what integrations are available besides the Zapier one.
Moreover, while we are all in favor of innovation, the company’s history might be a cause for concern, since the change of ownership, rebranding, and a complete makeover might indicate lack of stability.
After all, if you are going to make a particular app the foundation of your business, you want to be sure that it is solid, right?
So if you are serious about growing an online business, we advise you to go with a more established company, such as ClickFunnels.
We have been in business for 7 years, we are trusted by over 70,000 paying customers, and we are generating more than $100+ million in annual revenue.
When you sign up for ClickFunnels, you’ll get access to our cutting-edge funnel building software, our world-class online marketing training, and our amazing community of ambitious entrepreneurs.
Last year alone 263 people have generated over $1,000,000 in revenue within the sales funnels that they have built using our software. This stuff works.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Then try ClickFunnels. It can change your life.